CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

2 in the last 5

Wondering what my title is all about???


I've had 2 comments in the last 5 posts. What's wrong with you people? Ha! BORING! Is it that my posts are boring or that blogland is just boring?! Oh well, it 's a good diary for myself anyway. But you know as well as I do, everyone likes to get comments.....so do it, people!
O.K. enough of that tanget...... lol

Last night (as I posted yesterday that no one commented on) hehe....we had our Children's Church meeting about the Christmas play. It was a good meeting and we got it underway. Kim already had an idea and we just put our heads together to get more inspiration.

Today, I did some cleaning and laundry. Steve worked at the church for a while and then headed over to Sis. Peggy's house to clean out her gutters.

When he got home, after he rested for a bit, we went for a run together. We did about 3 miles. It was very nice running outside with my husband. We talked and laughed and he showed me this log cabin that he has always loved. He says he would love to live in a log cabin someday. It looks just like one that you would see in Gatlinburg.

Tonight, we went over and visited with Steve's family. His mom made a huge pot of veggie soup with cornbread. It was yummy. I had over half of that apple cake left from last night so I took the rest of it over to my mother in laws. I ate 2 big pieces. Thank goodness for those 3 miles earlier today.

It's almost 11pm. I guess I should head to bed. Church in the morning and I'm expecting a great day in the Lord!

good nite.......and......DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!

9 comments:

Autumn said...

ha you said, don't forget to commet!! like the reindeer of santas! lol I'm sorry ppl aren't commenting. stinkin ppl! I am expecting a great service as well!

Tam said...

oops....let me go fix that!

Brandon Shaw said...

Oo, are you talking about that cabin over there on rocky fork? Out past the Jacksons?

Kasey said...

I apologize. miss ya ma! :)

Sara said...

SORRY! I am so bad at forgetting to comment because I read all my blogs in google reader. But here is a comment, lol. Love ya!

Vic said...

Tam...Steve had soup here too, lol...Here is a comment...

Tam said...

Thanks for all the comments guys. I feel better now.

Brandon, yes that's the one.

Netty said...

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT,,, ETC.
Are you happy! Yes, it was a good day in the Lord!!! Yeah God!

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, this is a MUCH better place for me to comment than your most recent post about Blackberrys vs. other phone models! I know a LOT more about log cabins than I do texting. We are DEFINITELY more log cabin people than we are colonial home people, but the pond here at our house was the big draw. Our realtor was determined for us to buy a log home once he'd heard about our log home in Colorado, but we weren't crazy about any of the ones he took us to look at, besides the location was never just right. But although our house is a colonial on the outside, the longer we live here the more log-cabinish it'll be on the inside and it's the inside that really counts, rigt?