CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday again?!

Man, do these weeks fly or what? I'm serious, it's unbelievable.

It's raining. I think the rain is gonna bring in cooler weather. I'm glad. 77 degrees in November is just crazy. Another one of those signs of the times....crazy weather.

I'm gonna have to walk those dogs in the rain. YUCK!

We had Morgan's soccer banquet last night. She got her trophie. Yet, another soccer trophie to add to the collection. I can't tell you how many soccer trophies we have between her and Chandler. They love playing soccer. I love watching them play soccer.

Tonight, those of us that work in Children's Church are meeting at Kim's for a pot luck dinner and to discuss the Christmas Play that the children will be doing this year. I'm gonna make a apple cake with cream cheese icing. It's yummy!

I've really begun praying about Chandler's future. He graduates next year and I want the Lord to give direction for his future. I can't belive how old my kids are getting. More than ANYTHING for them, I desire that they love the Lord, love The Church of God and seek His Will everyday of their lives. If I see this in them, I will be a happy mommy!
If you will, please say a prayer right now for God to give Chandler direction after he graduates. Thanks!

Not too much going on this weekend. The men are having a work day at the church tomorrow. They are gonna be cleaning up the landscaping and such.

Hope everyone enjoys their day. Remember, God is good! He's coming back soon! Let's be getting ready!!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

uh. love you. how's that for a comment?

Tam said...

Perfect, Em!