CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after Thanksgiving

Well, we did shop BUT we did not get up at 5 am. We all decided we wanted to sleep in and just go when we felt like it. We started about 10 and it was great. I still got the deals that I wanted. Target was only out of one thing that Morgan wants but I'm sure they will get more in before Christmas. I got a good start today on my shopping. Becasue Christmas has gotten so expensive, we have decided on my mom side to draw names this year. It's gonna be SO much cheaper. Instead of buying for 17, we will only buy for 2 (the name Steve drew and the name I drew) minus the grandkids. We are still all buying for the grandkids. This will be the first time in my enitre life that I will not get Christmas gifts from momma and daddy. Neither one of them drew my name. They didn't draw Tommy's name either. It's gonna be kinda weird but it helps us all out with the expense. And, there is really not anything that any of us "need" anyway.

After my shopping date with momma, Les and Deb, I came home and started in with my Christmas decorations. Last year after Christmas, I bought a new tree. It's one of those tall skinny ones and it rotates. It's really cool. Several years ago, I decided to put a "pretty" tree in my living room. I wanted it to match the decor in that room but at the same time I didn't want to not put out all of the "centimental" ornament and such that the kids have made for me over the years. So, I decided to have two small trees in a different room. One for Chandler with all his memory stuff and one for Morgan with all her memory stuff.

So, here are a few pics of my Christmas decorated home

Chandler and Morgan's "memory/centimental" trees. Cha's on left/Mo on right

The table in my fourier Buffet table in my dining room

My dining room table

My mantle in the living room
This is my "pretty" tree that I have in the living room.

















0 comments: