CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I'm just so happy today. Not that I'm not happy every other day but it 's THANKSGIVING!!!!!

And, I have TONS to be thankful for!!!!!!

First and most importantly I thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus for saving my soul and making my life what it is today. I love Him and Praise Him and truly thank Him.

I am thankful for Steve, Chandler and Morgan. How did I get SO blessed to get them in my life?! I'm amazed and humbled to have the husband and children that I have. God is Good!

I am thankful for the rest of my family, all of them, I am blessed!!!!!!

I am thankful for my friends, all of them, I am blessed!!!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoys this day. Make the best of it. This is the "Thanksgiving Day" that the Lord hath made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it.

As Brandon Shaw texted me this morning......NOW, LET'S GO EAT SOME TURKEY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erika J. said...

I'm thankful for you, my prayer warrior. Love you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie said...

I'm so thankful for you, Mrs. Tammy! You're my second momma and I love you to pieces!!!