CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

NO MORE

I've eaten turkey and dressing and sweet potoatos and green beans and...well...you get the idea.... until I can't hardley move. We celebrated Thanksgiving again today with Steve's family. Although it was deelish again, I think I'm ready for a good ole salad or something for a while.

O.K....I posted a picture of Rick laughing and said something about the "grape jelly" cake. Let me explain. I made a huge cheesecake this year. I usually get strawberry filling but the store was out of strawberry so I got blueberry instead. That sounds pretty good, right? Blueberry cheesecake! Rick took one bite at Thanksgiving and said..."tastes like grape jelly"...."I need a biscuit" HA! He was so right. I had already eaten a piece and decided it was NOT my favorite either. When Les ate it, she said...."I don't think I like this as well as the strawberry". So, I will not be making a blueberry cheesecake again. I took it over to my mother in laws today and left it there. Ha!

We had a very nice visit over there. I love my in laws. They are the greatest. We have a super relationship. We always have. That is such a blessing. There are families that cannot stand to be together but we have been blessed all the way around. We truly enjoy each other's company. And that Lexi Grace, my neice. She is a hoot!. She can running through the front door of my mother in laws today shouting....."HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYBODY". I asked her tonight what she wanted me to get her for Christmas and she told me, "an instrument....a triangle instrument". Isn't that cute?! So, I will for sure being finding a triangle insturment for that baby.

c ya

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

LOVE the new template! How pretty and bright!
I was just thinking this morning, I've eaten turkey twice a day for 3 days in a row. I'm ready for something different, too.