CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

UNCONTROLABLE Laughter

I have NEVER laughed harder than I did tonight in church. Let me explain...

Gene Mayberry got up during service to go out, I guess to the restroom or something. He sits closer to the front than the back. The very first step he took, he started what looked like he was loosing his balance. I thought he had tripped on Brad's wheel chair which was sitting just behind where he had been sitting. Come to find out, he had not tripped. His foot was asleep and so I guess he had no feeling in it and because he could not feel it.... he couldn't walk. From that first step, all the way to the back of the church he was leaning and wabbeling and trying to catch himself but could not get under control. When he finally stopped, he landed on one knee, knelt down. He never did fall, he just wabbled down the aisle.

IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you, it broke the church up ....with laughter that is. I COULD NOT stop laughing. I could have made myself think of the saddest thing ever and it still would not have stopped me from laughing. I looked over at Kim and she was about to hyperventalate. I fianlly HAD to go out and when I did, several others did the same. We ended up in the nursery because we were so out of control.

It was Sis. White's WMB service and the funniest thing is she didn't miss a step. She had to see the whole thing because she was up front looking straight at him when it happened. If I had been up there, I would have LOST it. I would have had to dismiss the service or something. HA! I don't know how she did it. Kept going that is.

Andrea Yohe was laughing so hard that she had to read a scripture to herself to try to get distracted from laughing....it didn't work.

On the way home, we were talking about it and I said, it reminded me of someone doing gymnastics at the Olympics and you know how when they land, it's real precisce and quick?! OH...I'm still laughing!!!!!!

So, if you've read this and it didn't seem funny to you.... if you were there and saw it, there is NO WAY you could have not lost it too!

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

done that before. my foot went to sleep and then from there, it went numb. i was sitting on the floor at school when this happened. the teached just so happened to ask me to run an errand and when i got up, i fell back on my crush sitting behind me. i crushed him alright. HUMILIATION!

poor gene. haha.

Autumn said...

ERIKA!!!! that is the funniest thing in the world! you NEED to send that into Seventeen magazine!! I'm serious!!! I really wish I could have been in there tam but morgan and I's was OUT OF CONTROL also!!! So at least we all enjoyed some laughter

Katie said...

HAHAHA!! My poor daddy!! That's hilarious!!