CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day

So, tomorrow is the big day, huh?! I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be going to vote. Not first thing in the morning, not at lunch and not when everyone is getting off work. I'm hoping to find a time where the line might not be as long. Hmmmmm....wonder who our next President will be? Whatever happens, God is ultimiatley in control. Right?...Right!

We are so close to the coming of the Lord....the handwriting is on the wall. What is it that the Bible says....that great and terrible day of the Lord. I'm so thankful for the blessed assurance that for me...it's that GREAT day of the Lord!!! I'm reminded of a song that says...."People get ready, Jesus is coming". It's so close....so, so, close. We have NO time to waste.

In other news......

Autumn made dinner tonight. It was deeeelish. She made Italian/Parmesean chicken, green beans, corn on the cob, rice, rolls and salad. She did every bit of it. Then, to add to that, she and Morgan cleaned the kitchen. I didn't have to do a thing. It was very nice.

My mom came by the house today to hang out for a while. Autumn invited her and daddy to eat dinner with us but they had something that they had to take care of. I love my parents. I'm very blessed to have them!

I guess that's all for now....

0 comments: