CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

At the polls

I was waiting in line this morning at 9:30 to cast my vote. I decided to text Erika while I was standing there. I told her where I was and she said..."don't accidently vote for Obama". Ha! DONT WORRY!!!!! Can you tell who I voted for?! I can't wait to find out the results.

Last night Chandler said...."I hope Obama wins cause it means Jesus is coming that much sooner". Hmmmmmm????!!!

Either way.....I want to make Heaven.....Perod......and, by God's Grace and Mercy....I will!!!!!

changing books

Lynn and Katie left today for Virginia to visit family. Sometimes when Lynn is out of town, I will take care of some of her pet clients (she is a pet sitter). I only will take care of the really sweet ones. I don't care for big dogs. They make me nervous. So, I started walking these two cute little dogs today, Gracie and Prissy.

I was gonna go to the Y from there, but the weather was so beautiful, I decided I wanted to walk outside today. Autumn and Morgan went with me. I'm not sure exactly how far we walked but probably around 2 miles.

The kids are at the church tonight. They are having Christmas play practice. I can not believe it is time to start that already.

Well, I think I will go check out some of the results of the election.

0 comments: