CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's back

Every year around this time, the stores start selling pumpkin spice creamer for my coffee. It's a seasonal thing for some reason and I just love it. I bought two containers of it yesterday. yum...yum

Let's see... oh yes, Chandler and my shopping date yesterday. Guess what we bought for him..............a hoodie. Yep, that's it....A hoodie. I was all ready to get the boy some church pants and we looked and looked and looked and well, you get the picture. Well, we only looked at Kohls, but we looked and looked and looked and had no luck. He needs a 30/34. That's not a weird size at all, but not one single pair, not one. Frustrating.

Today, I cleaned for the house that I clean for on Friday's, except today was a little different. I had company as I cleaned. They have a VERY LARGE dog. An inside dog. Well, if you remember from a previous post, I AM NOT a big dog person. They scare me (most of them, not all) Shelia, the girl I clean for knows that I'm leary of big dogs so she graciously puts Trixie outside before I get there. She called me earlier in the week to tell me that Trixie hurt her paw and is not suppose to be outside except to only potty. She wanted to make sure I would be O.K. with it. I told her I thought I could handle it. I have met Trixie before and she did seem like a very nice dog.

When I got there, Trixie met me at the door. I did say a prayer on the way that I would be O.K. After greeting me, she went back to laying on the bed. She stayed there until I had to get her up to change the sheets, but she did just fine and I did too.

I took Chandler to Steve's office this afternoon. They were going to the Belmont game tonight and it would have been silly for Steve to come home and then go right back downtown. Tonight is alumni night at the game and the guys got in for $1 each. Cool, huh?

Tomorrow is Ladies Day. I know it's gonna be great. I'm looking forward to it. I'm expecting blessings and encouragement from the Lord and each other!

0 comments: