CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

God is Good....

ALL the time!

He knows ALL and sees ALL and I'm humbled by His Goodness in my life. I live to serve Him and please Him in my thoughts, words, and actions. I Praise His Holy Name!!!


Today....Chandler and I are going shopping together. WHAT?! Chandler and shopping are usually never used in the same sentence. But, the boy is in need of some clothing. Last Sunday morning as he was getting ready for church, he walked out in these pants that clearly were ready for a flood. I said, "you cannot wear those". Therefore, leaving him with really only 1 other pair of pants that he wears to church. I was going through his closet yesterday and found some long sleeved shirts that will still work for this year. You forget what you have from season to season and it's kinda like having new stuff again. "Oh yeah, Cha, remember this one?" "Oh yeah, I forgot you had this". So, he's not in need of shirts as he is pants.

He wants some new hoodies. And, he needs new tennis shoes. And, he could probably use one more pair of jeans. So, after school, off to Kohls we go. And, maybe Old Navy.

I'm looking forward to spening this time with him. Usually, Morgan and I shop together. She is indeed, a shopping queen. She has more clothing than him, but it's simply becasue she "wants" to shop and he does not. He waits until he truly "needs" things and will go. Shopping with him is MUCH different. He wants to go, get it, not try anything on becasue, well, just becasue he's a guy and leave. Morgan on the other hand, will grab more than she can hold, try on every single peice, mix and match, try it on again, just to make sure it fits right and then start all over again. Ha! Way different, those two are. He's such a guy....she's such a girl!

Speaking of shopping, I went to the Goodwill yesterday and found 3 sweaters. Only $5.99 each. You gotta love that. It's crazy to spend outrageous amounts on things when you know you can get them cheaper at the Goodwill for example. I don't always find things there, but most of the time I have really good luck. Love it!

later

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I love you times INFINITY! HA! .. it's true though :D

Haha, Chandler crack me up. Him and his brown pants and shirt with the black Pumas..