CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It turned out to be.....

.....the best Family Day!!!!

I love, love, love my family. Did I mention I have the best family in the world and I love them?!

This morning I texted Les to ask her if she was going to this certain thing that I had planned on going to tonight. She was, so I said, "we should just go together". O.K. done. A little while later I texted her again to see if she just wanted to eat chili with us before we went. (I break my fast on Thursday's at dinner time, she does too.) She told me to text Rick to see if he wanted to stop by to eat chili with us. I did, text him and he did, want to come over.

While I was out today, I stopped by to visit with my mom. We sat and talked for close to 2 hours. It was great! I love my mom so much. I'm so thankful for what we have. Anyway, when I mentioned to her that Rick and Les were coming over to eat chili with us she said..."I wanna come too". (she also breaks her Thursday fast at dinner). I said, "come on". So, she and my dad also came. I loved it becasue I love my family so much!

Fast forward to after dinner. Les, me, Morgan and Katie had something we were doing. We did it, took Katie home then Les, me and Morgan went to Starbucks (yes, I spent another $4.44 for coffee). We sat and talked about "girl stuff" and we laughed and laughed. It was SO much fun!

It's just been an all around good "family day". I am so, so blessed to have the family that I have.

8 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

Aw, sounds like a great day! I got to spend last Saturday shopping with my sister and we had so much fun!

Vic said...

You are blessed and I am happy for you Tam...

Vicki Smith said...

Yes, you ARE blessed and it makes me happy that you don't take them for granted, that you are truly GRATEFUL for them. And you are blessed that they live right there with you. Don't take that for granted either--enjoy it while it lasts; you never know when God may call you, or some of them, to another field of labor.
We break our Thursday fast at dinner, too (that's the evening meal, right? I get so confused about that!). We went with Brother Dupre to Logans because we'd been told they have an "All You Can Eat" deal for $9.99. The guys enjoyed their ribs, catish, shrimp, and brats. The 6oz.sirloin was more than enough for me. The food was good, the music was loud and lousy.

Tam said...

Sis Smith,

yes, dinner is the evening meal. Some people call it supper, I think.

What in the world is a brats?

Vicki Smith said...

:-) brats (pronounced "brahts") are like Polish sausages. You know, like in bratwurst? Have you lived this long without eating any? Poor, poor child.

Tam said...

oh yeah, they look like huge hotdogs, right?

Vicki Smith said...

Riiiiiight. *Bless her heart* LOL!

Tam said...

Too Funny! hahahahahaha!!!!!