CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Screaming Headache

This morning when I woke up, I had a TERRIBLE headache! It's 1:30 in the afternoon now, and it's finally lightened up quite a bit. Thanks to those that I asked to pray...it worked!

I found a comforter set to go on the bed in what was Autumn's room. Thanks, Sis. Smith for those websites. I did look and yes you were right, they had some good prices. But, I actually found a set on sell at K-mart. I'll post a picture later. My camera needs charging right now.

I need to go to the store and get the stuff that I'm doing for Thanksgiving. We are going over to my mom & dad's tomorrow and then we will be spending Saturday with Steve's family.

And, of course, Friday will be shopping! Yeah baby....I'm one of those "CRAZY" people, as my husband says that get's up at 5 am (or earlier) to hit the stores. My mom, Deb, me and sometimes Les go shopping the day after Thanksgiving every year. We love it! Steve and I were talking about it just the other day and he said...."I think if someone told me they would pay for everything I bought that I day....I still would not go". HA! He says there is absolutley NO WAY he would stand in those lines.

It's the whole tradition of it for us, I guess. We have done it for years. It goes like this.....

On Thanksgiving Day, after we have stuffed ourselves to the point of not being able to breathe, we take all those sale papers and look, and look and look. The grandkids all "mark" the things that they want. They each have a "mark" that they use that belongs to them. For example, Morgan may mark everything that she wants with a star. Devan may mark everything that she wants with a check mark, Chandler may circle his stuff and Dylan will do something else. Or, they might just write their names on their stuff. However they do it, it's the same each year. Then we will take those papers with us the next day and shop till we drop! It's great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's cute. The little marks in the sell papers...
Me and em are going shopping that day. She's NEVER done it. So we're going to get up early and do the whole things, even though we don't have the money to do so with. Ha!