CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hope it's not too hard.....

....to get back into a "normal" routine. We were off all last week for Thanksgiving break. Steve goes back to work. He's been off since last Wednesday. The cool thing is that he likes the job so much that he's not dreading it at all. This job was made for him.

The kids and I have to get back to the books. Tomorrow is gonna be a different Monday for me. The girl that I usually clean for on Friday's ask me if I could try Monday's. She said when I clean on Fridays, by Monday it needs cleaning again from them being home all weekend. So, tomorrow will be my first Monday to do this.

Tomorrow night I have a dinner date with Andrea. She helped me with a project back in September and her birthday was last month so I'm taking her to O'charley's. Morgan decided she wanted to go and Chelsei is sleeping over at our house tomorrow night so she's gonna go with us too. It should be fun.

It's been a good day! Sunday's are always good. Church and church family....GREAT! Morgan and Steve, YES, Steve sang a special song in tonight's service. It was so sweet. They did a very good job.

Several went to I-Hop tonight after service. My kids, of course, went. They ususally do, especially Morgan. You say "go" and she's gone before you finish saying the word. HA! I just wanted to be home, in my P.J's where it was warm and not raining.

I'm getting tired....

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hopefully, tomorrows schoolwork will zoom by! The day is so much more enjoyable when i have practically all my school done earlier in the day!

I love you!

Tam said...

Well, sista....it's 9:30 in the morning and you are still snoozin so if it gets done early, you need to get up....ha!