CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Today

Well, I've cleaned, all day. And, I've done laundry. And, I've been in major pain. Surely this ulcer will have to clear up soon. My husband told me to get some sore throat drops since the ulcer is on my throat. So, I made a quick trip to dollar general today, the only time I left the house, actually. They did not have drops but they did have the spray stuff for sore throats. It helps slightly for about 1 minute, then back to major pain. When I eat.....ahhhhh man, it's all I can stand. Les wanted us to go eat at Hickory Falls tonight with her and Rick. I really wanted to go but finally decided that it wouldn't be enjoyable at all. Being with them would, but eating the food just hurts way to much. So, we had to pass.

Rick and Les are our "buds". Although we are family, we are best friends too. Rick and I have always been really, really close. And so, when Les came into the picture, she and I became bestest buds as well. I love them bunches!!

Tomorrow daddy has to go to the Mickey church for a district overseer visit. He asked if we would go with him and help minister. Steve is gonna teach Sunday School and Morgan and I will sing. Should be a great time, I'm sure.

Blessing - The most understanding, selfless husband in the world!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kasey said...

You do have a great husband. Shhh... dont tell him I said that. Don't want his head gettin big! He reminds me of Damon in some ways...his quiet character, that is rock strong, someone you can trust, that does things in the background that most don't know about, but are a major reason everything stays together.