CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

It has been a very "Good Friday"

First and foremost....it's a good Friday because I remember what Jesus did for me so many years ago. He gave His life. He died so I could live. My goal each and every day is to live my life in such a way that I don't crucify Him again. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul and want to please Him in every way. I want to please Jesus with every choice I make. He has done so much for me and there is no way I could ever repay Him. All I can do is give my life back to Him. To surrender my will, to His will. I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that there is nothing in this life that I want more than to make it to Heaven. I pray that God will continue to keep this the desire of my heart. Thank you Jesus for giving your life for me. You didn't have to, but you did. I have a choice in this life every day also. I don't have to serve the Lord, but I choose too.... I want too....not just lip service but HEART service. I praise you Jesus and I do remember that because of you...this is a Good Friday!!!!

What a beautiful day it has been. Steve has to work tomorrow. He works every other Saturday. The Saturday's that he does work, he gets a day off in that week. He's off today. We went and ran this morning. When we came home my sweet husband washed my nasty car. It's not nasty any more. I went to visit Bradley for a while today. He's doing good, so you guys PLEASE keep praying. We are still waiting on the COMPLETE miracle. I serve a God of miracles!!!!!

I went to Walmart for a few things and then to Kroger for alot of things. The kids are having a band service at Kim's tonight. She invited the parents also because she wanted us to observe Lord's Supper and Feet Washing together as a family. Daddy will be there to serve us. Then after that we are having a cookout. I will be eating my first grilled hamburger of the season. Man, I love grilled burgers in the spring and summer time.

Well, it 's 5:30 and we are suppose to be at Kim's at 6:00, so I better get goin.

Love to all

***blessing - Jesus died on the cross for me so I could live a life free from sin. Praise His Holy name!!!!!

0 comments: