CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just call me "the cleaning machine"

I have been cleaning my house all day. I've been on my hands and knees scrubbing the floors. I had a thought actually when I was down doing that. Here's my thought...."to get it done right, it takes getting on your hands and knees"....get it?

Anyway, Rachel called me and asked if I would take Bradley to get his hair cut. So, I did. I called my mom to go with me. Even though I was in the groove of really cleaning, I stopped, just for Brad. After we got his hair cut, I took him back home and stopped by Big Lots. I got some greenery for an arrangement and a picture for my guest bathroom. So, now it's back to cleaning. Remember, my whole family and Steve's family are coming over tomorrow after church for Easter dinner. I'm so excited!

Here's something cool. Thursday, the T.V. in our family room just went out. It stopped working out of know where. I guess something just blew. Anyway, Steve called his sister that night for something and said to her..."What'cha doin"? She said, "watching Tim (her husband) set up their new T.V." Steve said..."that's funny, ours just went out today". Denise (Steve's sister) then said..."do you guys want to use the one we had, there is nothing wrong with it, Tim just wanted a new one"...(a guy thing, I guess...HA) So, until we get ourselves a new one, which we really didn't need to spend the money on right now, we are going to use Denise and Tim's old one. It's a great flat screen T.V. So how bout that for coolness?!. Steve is going to get it on his way home tonight.

I guess I've spent enough time here for now. Something needing to be cleaned is calling.

***blessing - The honor of helping to care for Bradley!!!!

1 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey, what time is our family coming over tomorrow?