CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is Spring on it's way?

Man, I sure hope so. It's so beautiful outside and I think it's suppose to get into the high 60's today. Tomorrow, they are calling for the 70's. Now, that's my kind of weather, how bout you? Almost time to pull out the flip-flops. WhooooHooooo!!!

I slept in today. Just couldn't make myself get up. The dog wanted out at about 7:00, but I climbed right back in bed and stayed until 9:15. That's nice but I don't have as much time in the day to get done what I need to get done. Oh well, the rest was nice.

Last night we went to my brothers house to celebrate my nephew's (Dylan) birthday. He's turning 12 today. Man, these kids are growing up fast. Cha will be 16 in May. I just CANNOT believe that.

Steve has the next two days off. I'm so glad for him. He works very hard and when he has some time off, well, it's just nice. Especially with the nice weather. He's gonna take advantage of it and do some yard work.

I'm gonna see if I can go get Brad for church tonight. He has therapy this afternoon and I'm not sure what time he will be finished but hopefully he will be able to go.

Not too much going on. I need to get these kids started with school. I hope everyone enjoys this gorgeous weather. It just puts a smile on your face!


***blessing - good kids!

love to all

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

that's typical weather in GA - even in the winter. it's supposed to be 80 here Saturday. i think we're having a yard sale.

Sara said...

I wore flip-flops today in your honor. It was wonderful! I love this weather soooo much!

Tam said...

YAH for flip flops...I'm wearing them to church tonight!!!!!

Brandon Shaw said...

Yeah so much for the wonderful weather :P. I got a bad sun burn just working in it today lol. Oh well, at least conditions are ripe for outside activities. Yeeeeah! :D