CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday and Monday

Yesterday (Sun) began VERY early. My alarm went off at 5:30am, which actually it was 4:30am because of the time change. Mom and Dad were here to pick us up about 6:45 to head to Mickey, TN which is about a 3 hour drive. We had service with them. It was very nice. Steve taught Sunday School. Dad preached. Mom lead song service. I testified and Morgan sang. There was a wonderful spirit there. It never fails....when you go to minister and be a blessing, you always leave more blessed by them. After service several of us went out to lunch at the Catfish Hotel. You could tell they loved having the fellowship.

When we got back into town, we didn't have time to even go home. We went straight to our church. Sis. Wendy, the State WMB coordinator did her boost at Antioch. By the time church was over, I was feeling that 4:30/5:30am. I was soooooooo tired. Shew, long day but very good day.

Chandler didn't go with us to Mickey. He stayed and went to Antioch. He and Micah Peter had decided to have a pizza eating contest after church before Micah and Megan left to go back to Alaska. Several of the young guys from church decided to get in on this pizza eating contest. The winner ended up being Micah eating 32 slices of pizza....yep.....32. How in the world a human body can hold that much pizza is behond me. Chandler ate 18 slices. I can't even imagine that.

Today has been a good day too. My ulcer is starting to slowly get better. It has hurt today but I sorta am feeling a little bit of relief. Thank the Lord!

Chandler had his first soccer game today. Justin and Brandon (from church) also are playing on this same team. I'm glad the Shaw family will be joining us. It's gonna be a fun time together. Although they lost their first game...oh well....we've got more. There next game is on Friday. This is Brandon's first time to ever play soccer and I must say, he did very well. Good job guys!

***Blessing - My throat beginning to feel better!

2 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

Ahh thanks Sis Tammy! I certainly tried my best. :)

Glad your ulcers aren't giving you as hard a time!

emily said...

Did someone mention gargaling with a warm salt water mixture? That could be completely false and it may hurt bad but I would think it would help heal it faster too. I dunno. Just thought I would throw that in there. It must be a family thing because I remember Brad used to get them all the time. Still does...