CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thank you Lord...

for a good day!

As I mentioned yesterday, Chandler's girlfriend, Rachel went to church with us today. She hung out all day and even went back tonight. I'm glad for this. Really glad! She's a very sweet girl and so pretty too. She and Chandler look cute together. What an exciting time in his life. I'm getting older but not too old that I've forgotten what a fun time this is. It 's weird that he is as old as he is. New things are happening, fun, new things.

We went to KFC for lunch after service this morning. Tonight we hit Krystal. I don't eat Krystal much, but when I do, I can put some away. I had 4 tonight, with fries. When your in the mood, nothing hits the spot like a Krystal cheeseburger.

Don't have too much to say, so I'll leave you with a pic of Chandler & Rachel and one of Morgan and Rachel from today.


11 comments:

Kasey said...

Morgan looks taller than her...you know, i am having a really hard time with this. *sigh* oh well...

Sara said...

aww that is a really fun time! yay for Chandler.

Erika J. said...

when i found out chandler had a g/f i felt waaaaaaaay older than i was already feeling. i told him to quit growing up and go back to sucking his 2 middle fingers and twirling your hair. HAHA!

Tam said...

Aw Erika...I know....think of how it makes ME feel!!!! HA!

Caet said...

Shes pretty.
Chandlers growin up *sniff*

Tam said...

Awww, thanks Caetie...I know...all of you are growing up...STOP IT RIGHT NOW.....lol

Autumn said...

ahhh cha how sweet! tam I love those pictures!!! she's very pretty and looks like a VERY nice girl. I can't wait to meet my possibly sister in law. lol ha ha ya like that?
love ya!

bj said...

lol thats cool. she is nice. thats good she could come to church to.

Caet said...

Lol Tammy I dont think I can lol

Karen said...

I agree with Erika, I feel REALLY old. Chandler is not supposed to be that tall, or that old! I just had a flashback to your wedding and all the big hair...

Autumn said...

oh and I forgot to mention, I LOVE cha's shirt!! where'd he get it ;)