CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter.....Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!

So, it's 1:23 and my family will be arriving around 3:00 for our feast. I'm really excited that they will all be at my house. We will be having:

Honey Baked Ham (with the glaze...yum yum)
rolls
green beans
potato salad (my Nanny is famous for hers)
mac and cheese
summertime salad
3 different deserts: pineapple up side down cake, green apple cobbler, and something my mother-n-law is bringing, but not sure what it is.

I'm thankful for the sunshine today. When I woke up it was really looking like rain. I wanted it to be a nice day for us. It's easier to get Bradley in and out when it's not raining. So, I said a little prayer this morning..."Lord, please don't let it rain, please give us some sunshine". It's so like the Lord...and I thank Him for it.

We had several visitors this morning at church. A full house. I'm thankful for this.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. I hope you get to spend some time with your family. Family is so important!

Love to you all

***blessing - the sunshine today and no rain.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy Easter Mommy!

You are THE BEST mom ever. Believe me, I'm telling the truth ;)

Anyways, Thank you for everything you have done for me. I know your only intentions in my life are for my good.
When I feel down, you can cheer me up. You can give me a smile on my face. You make me laugh. You HELP me, and i thank you for it.

I'm very glad we are so close! I want us to grow closer and closer.

Thank you Momma, for everything.

I love you more than all the grains of sand on every beach-
More than all the hairs on every persons head! ;)

Love you Momma.
*Peanut*

Tam said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW Peanut.......thank you so much. This means the world to me. I love you, Morgan, more than words can describe. I'm proud of you for many reasons but mostly because I see Jesus in you. Your commitment to serve the Lord...well....I couldn't ask for anything more.

I, too, and so glad we are close. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky.

your my sweet baby girl,
Momma