CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring break

This week is our Spring break. We were only gonna take a couple of days but I got to thinking. We deserve a full week, Spring break, just like public kids get, right? The kids do not have their tutorial classes this week. Morgan doesn't have Spanish, so it would actually be a real break. No books at all! WooHoo!

Yesterday was a normal day (without books). I ran 3 miles. Just regular old stuff. Today, Rachel (Chandler's girlfriend) is coming over. She's gonna hang out until time for their soccer game. Did I mention, she plays on Chandler's soccer team? I'm gonna meet her mom at Opry Mills for her to hook up with us. They are a very nice family.

We had a very nice time on Easter. Getting together with the family was great. The only one that didn't make it was Steve's sister. She was sick....bummer! Rex (Rachel's husband) made this desert. OH MY WORD.....it was one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth. Seriously, have you ever had Carrot Cake from Hickory Falls? Well, it was just like that except it was made with apples. It had nuts in it, which I love any desert with nuts and it had cream cheese icing, another favorite of mine. I ate two pieces. It would not do for that to be at my house often. Shew, it was good, right Les?

Well, I hope everyone has a blessed day.

***blessing - I am completely free of ulcers in my mouth. For 3 straight weeks, I had 3 different ulcers. I don't have any pain any more. Thank the Lord!

1 comments:

Kasey said...

I ran three miles too...just kidding. But i did jog for a little bit yesterday.