CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

and the winner is.....

Last night at the Fox Den we had an arm wrestling match. Chandler is forever wanting to arm wrestle Steve. He's at that age, I guess, where he thinks "one of these days", I'll be able to beat dad. And that will be the very same day that Steve really feels his age. HA! Anyway, of course, Steve won. That lead to Cha wanting to arm wrestle me. O.K., so he talked me into it. Of course, there is NO way I could ever beat him but I did give it my all (sorta). This lead to "little miss thang" (Morgan) wanting in on some action. Let me just say....this 86 pound, nothing but skin and bones is actually pretty strong. She can hold me for a good while. It's not just a breeze for me to beat her. Anyway, this lasted long enough for everybody to arm wrestle everybody except for Steve and me. I should have taken pics....it would have been rather amusing. When Chandler arm wrestles Steve, he sooooo gets into it. He's like one of those guys on T.V. arm wrestling that get loud and distort their faces and such. Morgan asked him last night..."why do you do that? None of your friends make all those noises and sounds"....she's so funny!

Today, not too much going on except school and the norm around the house. I'm gonna try and go run. Morgan went to her Mimi's today so it's just Chandler and me here.

In other news....let me get yall's advice. Remember I shared I got a speeding ticket. Well, I have to do the traffic school. They now have the option of doing it online. So, you can either go somewhere and get it over with which takes about 4 hours (yuck) or you can do it online which might take a little longer, maybe! They said the online course is suppose to take 8 hours (double yuck) but you could possibly get in done in 4. What would yall do? Online or go somewhere???

***blessing - family devotion. As crazy as life is and as busy as life is, we try as a family to come together each night and have family devotion together. No computers, or cell phones, or dishes or other stuff. Our family devotion consists of Morgan or me reading from the a Bible. Then, we each share something that we are thankful for from the day. Then, we pray together as a family. We then end with "Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, and all that's within me, bless His Holy name."

4 comments:

Kasey said...

you shoulda armwrestled steve. :)

bj said...

lol sounds like yall had fun!

Sara said...

you have the cutest family!

Tam said...

Awwwwww, thanks Sara!