CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

It's been a couple

of days that is, since I last posted. I just really haven't had to much to say, I guess. WHAT? ME... not to much to say. Well, it can happen, ya know? HA!

Let's see if I can think back....well...rather than think back....let's think forward. It's suppose to snow big time. Do yall really think it will? Let me know, seriously, comment and let me know and let's see who gets it right. I'm gonna say "yes". (wishful thinking)

Tonight Cha and Morgan are suppose to be going to Tyler and Brandon's birthday party. Steve is going to a Belmont basketball game. And I'm...well...not sure yet. It all depends on the weather. If it holds out, I will probably go to the church for prayer. Then, stop by to hang with Bradley for a while until the kids are ready to come home. If it starts snowing before all of this...I'll be home with my fireplace blazing in my P.J.'s.

Can yall believe it's the weekend again? Seriously, it feels like just a minute ago I was posting about Rachel (Chandler's girlfriend) going to church with us. Man, this week flew.

I guess it's time for my blessing:

Wednesday we had a family meeting with Bradley's therapist's. It went well. They are very pleased with his progress and can see improvements. Thank the Lord!

4 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

I think it will snow! *fingers crossed*

Erika J. said...

good news about brad. i miss him so much!

pray it snows in cleveland. i want kailee to see it!

Sara said...

uncross those fingers, ms. bull! i don't want the snow! i got stuff to do. from what the weather's saying, though, it looks like we're definitely gonna get something.

Tam said...

why cleveland Erika?