CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

So far.......So good

The day is not over yet but so far it's been a good one. Daddy preached a great message this morning. It really ministered to me. "WATCH THEREFORE, AND PRAY ALWAYS", is exactly what I'm trying to do. There is so much to try and "distract" us from what is really the most important thing in life....making it to Heaven. This life is NOT what it's all about. Eternity....that's what it's all about. I MUST set my affection on things above, NOT on things on this earth. It was a such a good message.

Brad came to church this morning and then we headed to Taco Bell. Guess who else came back to church today? Rachel....Chandler's Rachel. She's such a cutie patootie! She's so quiet though. Nothing wrong with that at all....just very quite. She and Chandler, from what I can tell....there personalities are not alike. He's so not quiet. He can be, but he has a much more out going personality. They say opposites attract, right? Look at Steve and me.....NOTHING alike AT ALL. I'm really quiet and he never stops talking........YEAH RIGHT....he's the quiet one and I'm the out going one. But I must say, we make the perfect match. We balance each other out. It's cool how that works.

We have a young couple at church that are getting married today at 4:00. Pray for God's will in their lives as they begin this new chapter together. Their names are Michelle and Brad. They are a precious couple. He won her to the Lord and the church.

Well, gotta leave soon to get back to the church. Until next time....

2 comments:

Caet said...

I had no clue they were getting married. They seem so young...
Yay, for them!

bj said...

soooooo sister tammy. i heard u were asking my mom if i had anything going on with one of the girls at church. lol