CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

It may be

a rainy day but the "SON" (get it) is shining in my life. Kinda corny, I know, but so true! God is so good and I praise Him and love Him!!!

Steve has been off work for the past two days. Yesterday he got up at 6:30 to start doing some yard work. He worked all day long and was very tired and sore by last night. But I must say, our yard looks very nice. He takes pride (in a good way) in having our yard look nice. I'm glad.

I drove the kiddos to soccer practice yesterday which takes about 45 minutes cause they practice in Galatin. Man, what commitment. HA! Lynn had driven 4 kids and I had 4 kids. When we got there I hopped in her car and off we went in search of a Sonic. How can there be 3 Sonics in the small town of Smyrna and not one in site in Galatin? We were determined though to find and get our diet Strawberry Limeade. So, we headed toward Hendersonville. YAH! We found one. Our search was over and our craving was satisfied.

This morning, as every Friday morning, I take Chandler and Morgan over to Lynn's so they can ride with her to tutorial. From there my plan was to go run. My husband was still in bed but I asked if he wanted to go run with me. Yep, he got right up and off we went. I told him I wanted to spend my day with him. When we were dating, we couldn't spend enough time together. You know how you want to be together 24/7?! Now, almost 19 years of marriage later, I'm glad I still want to spend time with him. I love my husband very much! He is the best!!!

The kids are suppose to have a soccer game this afternoon. But, we are not sure if they will or not due to the rain. Right now, the website says "pending". I'll be kinda bummed if they don't play cause this is a game Steve would get to go to since he's off work.

I've gotta go do some stuff. So, later!

***blessing - Pneumonia....not Lung Cancer (some of you will understand that and some will not).

1 comments:

Kasey said...

I am glad you got to enjoy some time with Steve, that is a blessing.