CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm expecting

a GREAT day! The weather is beautiful and my husband is off work. I'm also expecting to get some good new about something I've been praying about.

I have several things I need to get done today. I need to......go to the grocery store, pay bills, do school, do some things in the house which also means laundry. I really need to, which I don't know if this will get done or not but I NEED to take my car through marta.(sp?). My tags expire at the end of the month and I usually wait until the last day and have to sit in an hour long line. Anybody else do that?

I may have to take the kids to soccer practice this afternoon. If not, then I will be going to the church to help momma set up for the March Mission yard sale. Anybody that can....come by the Antioch church Friday or Saturday and check things out. I'm sure there will be some good stuff and besides that you'll be helping Missions. Which reminds me, that's something else I need to do today....get my stuff together for the sale....Man...busy, busy day!

Oh let me just say, Vicky preached an awesome message last night in our WMB service. I tell you what....with all that's in me....I want to be ready for Heaven. There is so much deception in the world and so much "junk" flying around that it makes me so thankful for what I know and believe and with ALL my heart I'm trying to live each day!!! THANK GOD FOR THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, there's much on my plate for today so I better get off here.....go have my morning devotion so that I can get started.

have a good one....no wait....have a GREAT one!!!

***blessing - Divine Revelation of God's Word and the Truth!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You made the eyeballs pop out of my head. I come here and the first thing I read is "I'm expecting". LOL!!!

Thanks for praying for Brad! Keep it up!

Amanda Bull said...

Yeah, me too!

Autumn said...

yah Tam that's exactly what I was thinking!!! ho! I didn't know what to think! and why you haden't told me yet! lol well as long as we're getting it out there...I'm expecting...a great day too!!! :) love ya!

Katie said...

Uh! Vicky's message was AWESOME last night! Really REALLY good!

Love you