CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Small Blessings

James 1:17a - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above....

Today I needed to replace the fluorescent lighting in my laundry room so I went to Lowes (mind you...I could have gone to Walmart or Home Depot) but I chose Lowes. Before I went down the lighting aisle, I stopped at the paint section to pick up some paint swatches for Morgan and I to choose a paint color for her room. I grabbed several different ones then went and got my lights. I paid for the lights and when I did, the little cashier lady handed the receipt to me and said, "this is a coupon for $10 off your next purchase of $25 or more within the next week". I immediatley thought of Morgan's paint and said, "that's great" (or something to that effect). I told her about painting my daughters room and that I would be purchasing paint. She told me that if I had more than one purchase that I could use my $10 coupon for the first purchase (the first gallon of paint) and then when I get that receipt that I would get another $10 coupon to use on my next purchase (the 2nd gallon paint). Yeah baby.....I was sooooooo excited!!! As I was leaving Lowes, I simply whispered..." Thank you Jesus for that blessing."

Now, you may choose to say...you just got lucky, but I chose to say..."Thank you Jesus for that blessing." His Word, as I started this post says that EVERY GOOD thing comes from above. Wouldn't you say that was a good thing? I do!!!! This was a small blessing from the Lord today. What has been your small blessing today, or maybe large blessing? The blessings are all around us!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS

3 comments:

Sara said...

My blessing: great friends.

Netty said...

Without Him where would we be ??

See ya soon!

Annette

Tam said...

See ya soon...when????