CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's never hard.....

to find a blessing. I had a post a couple of days ago entitled..."Small Blessings". It doesn't have to be a gigantic thing (but it can). Just something that you consider a blessing in your day. I think it would be really cool and encouraging to share our blessings with each other each day. So, in addition to whatever my post may be, I want to start or end it with "my blessing" for that day. I hope you guys will share. You might share something that just may be "the blessing" someone else needs. Now, don't forget to send your regular old comments but add a blessing to it if you have one.

Today's blessing - Chandler's good health report. I took him for his physical today and he is in tip top shape. I thank the Lord that my children are healthy.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I have a test tonight at 6. I haven't been able to concentrate so I can study (my mind has been other places), so I was really worried about the test. I knew that we only had to take 2 of the 3 tests and do a paper, but some teachers require you to take the first test no matter what. Well, i e-mailed my teacher and she said I can use the test tonight as my drop grade. YAY! Thank you, Lord!

Vicki Smith said...

We've been having prayer every night this week at Zion Hill. The Lord has blessed me SO MUCH during these prayer times. Although I have a LOT to do before we leave for a 2 week trip on Wednesday, I know I can't afford to miss ANY of the prayer meetings. I'm not falling for that trick of the devil where he whispers, "You don't have to go EVERY night; you have a lot to do and you know evenings are your best time 'cuz you're not a morning person and you'll be in revival next week until you leave . . . just stay home and get some things done." I know better than that. Anytime we schedule God out of our lives we're in for misery. I have too much to do to NOT give my all for the Lord. That's the only way I can ensure He'll be there and help me get it all done. GOD FIRST!!! It's so worth it!

Sara said...

I just wanted to say I've had 2 other blessings today! =)

Pam said...

Sister Smith

I would like to ask you to please be praying for my children. You may already be doing that, but I was reading where you all are having prayer meeting every night. I know that God is going to move I just have to learn to patient and wait on God.