CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Congrats.....Nerves.....Pray

Let me explain...

CONGRATS....to Justin....today is his 16th birthday....He got a car....YAH for Justin!!! Soooooooo fun and exciting!!!

NERVES....Morgan is with Kasey tonight. They are hanging out, spending time together before Kasey goes back to Idaho on Sunday. Morgan is really good about keeping in touch with me but it had been hours since I spoke with her. I could not reach her by text or phone. I could not reach Kasey either. Why do we do this to ourselves....think the worst and let our nerves get the best of us. IT'S AWFUL!!! I even called Andy to please go over to Kasey's house to see if they were there. I was praying....shew.....FINALLY Kasey called....Thank the Lord....Kasey had left her phone in her car and Morgan's phone was in her bag and she didn't hear it. That is a sick, sick feeling but it's over and Praise the Lord my baby was fine.

PRAY....my mommas is really, REALLY sick. She has the flu and cannot shake it.

8 comments:

Erika J. said...

praying for viv.

have you been to www.coupons.com? good site for deals! just put in your zip and it gives you pages of coupons you can print out.

=0)

Vic said...

I know that sick feeling and unless you are a Mom or Dad you have no idea what we are talking about...Glad it was nothing...

Has Viv been to the Dr??? We are getting too old to tough it out...lol

Tam said...

Erika...thanks, I'll have to check out the coupon site.

Viv...her plan is to go to the Dr. today.

Tam said...

I meant Vic...not Viv

Kasey said...

Sorry. :( I dont normally forget my phone. I am not a parent, so i don't fully understand, I apologize.

Tam said...

your forgiven...next time I'm gonna "whup" both of ya...lol

Pam said...

Tammy I will be praying for Sister Campbell.

Tam said...

Thank you Pam!