CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friday and Saturday

Yesterday....hmmmmm....let's see.....if my memory serves me correctly.....I took the kids to Lynn's to ride with her to their tutorial class. I came back home and normally my Friday's are spent with Bradley at therapy but he no longer has therapy on Friday's. I did go get him anyway though and we had lunch together. I called Les to go but she already had a lunch date. I also called Em and she was working. So, Lynn and the kids met us at Subway around noonish. We wanted to do something else after lunch so Morgan texted Rick for me to see if we could come visit him at the shop but he was super busy due to the nice weather. So, that didn't work out. Well, we went back home (to Brad's) parked the van and decided to walk around to Nanny and Bob's house. They were thrilled that we came over. We (I say "we" cause Verna... the lady that helps us out with Brad) got him back home, then I headed to the house to do Algebra with Cha (and Lynn and Justin).

Last night we had prayer at the church then I headed back home to call it a day.

Today my plan was to run about 6 miles, clean my mom's house and paint Morgan's room. She got a new comforter for Christmas and we have yet to get this project complete... re-decorating her room that is. Well, I didn't get the run in...my running buddy wasn't feeling well, so we've decided to run 6 on Monday when the kids go to soccer practice. I did not get my mom's house clean and I did not get Morgan's room painted. It's all good though....those things will still be there when I get to them.

Tonight we have a band service at Rick & Les' house. We are doing a Mexican fiesta thingy. I'm taking my Quesadalla maker....yum...yum!!! All of this good eatin will be after we have a season of prayer. PRAYER CHANGES ME...right? It certainly changes everything but when God says "wait", then the prayer will change me until He changes the situation.

Then I hope to play the Wii. Les got herself a Wii not too long ago and I love playing tennis on that thing. It should be a good night of prayer, eatin and good ole fellowship. Good stuff!

Love to all of yall out there!

2 comments:

Caet said...

Pray for us, go read my blog and you'll know why.

Lynn said...

Sorry I'm not feeling well and couldn't run yesterday. I hope I'm feeling well enough to run tomorrow!! We'll see!! And yes, prayer does change things. It's the only thing that has gotten me through the last month. Even when I couldn't pray, I knew my church family was. Thanks to all who have been praying!!!