CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hump Day

Isn't that what Wednesday is called? The middle of the week? Over the hump?

Anyway, today holds several things on the schedule, as does most days for me. Usually, like yesterday, there are not enough hours in the day to get done all that I usually need or want to get done. But, yesterday has come and gone and I have today.

At 10:00 this morning, I have to have Chandler at the Dr. for a sports physical. He needs this in order to play soccer. I need to go to the chiropractor. School is a must. It's 8:00am right now, I would love to at least be done with Algebra before Chandler's appt. I want to fit the Y in today since yesterday I ran out of time on that one. I have to go to the bank and make the church deposit for my husband since that is another thing I failed to do yesterday. I also need to get by our personal bank. I did get by Kroger though and like every week got some pretty good deals. I only paid .29 cents for soft soap. Because of this deal, I purchased 3 of them. So, if I'm doing my math correctly that's all 3 for less than $1.00. Thank you Amy so much for showing me the light on this deal thing. LOL!

I need to call and see if Brad is going to church tonight. Usually, either Rick, Les or myself will go pick him up when he's up to going. So, we shall see.

I hope you all have a great day and get everything accomplished that you need to get accomplished...I sure hope to.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Do you have an email address? I have something I'd like your prayer for.

Tam said...

Sure....foxhome4@bellsouth.net