CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

No...No...No...No

Thus far, the Fox's have managed to not get the flu bug that has been biting everyone. But, today, I've been freezing, achy, and had a dull headache. NO...NO...NO...NO... please, say a prayer that this will move right along. I really don't want to get sick.

In other news.....

My blessing for today is my relationship with my mother. I was watching something on T.V. this afternoon where this daughter and mother hated each other. It was awful!! They had taken each other to court several times. It was unbelievable how they were talking to each other. They would call each other liar every other word.

I love my mother. We have a great relationship. We always have. I use to come home from a date with Steve, jump right in her bed and share the entire night. I trust my mother with my life and with the life of my children. We have the ability to talk to each other like best friends do. I appreciate her! We've been through alot together especially over the past 2 years and we have helped each other in ways only she and I know...right, momma?

1 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm so sorry if I'm the one that gave you this bug!!! I know we're close, but I really didn't mean to share my flu!!! I will pray(I already have been) that it goes by quickly and doesn't set in for the week.

I love your blessing of the day. Your mom is an awesome woman.. I wish every daughter could have a mom like yours. I desire to be that kind of mom and always have a close relationship with my daughter. She means the world to me. That's my blessing of the day....my children. I am thankful for my son...no matter where we are or who is there, he's not bashful with his affection. He'll walk right up and give me a bear hug in front of all his friends. I pray he never outgrows that!!! And my daughter...I am thankful for Katie. She would give the shirt off her back to help someone. She is a good girl, and much deeper spiritually than I was at that age. Katie's smart, and independent, especially in her schoolwork. I don't usually have to harp at her to do her schoolwork. She gets up in the morning and heads straight to the schoolroom to start her school. I am very thankful that I have great kids. Children are such a blessing from the Lord!!!!