CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Dentist

Today Chandler, Morgan and me had our bi-yearly teeth cleaning visit. We were there for 3 hours. Oh my goodness, there was only 1 hygenist (sp?) there today so we each had to take a turn. Usually when I'm having my teeth cleaned, there is someone else working on the kids but, nope, not today. I went first. I have really sensitive teeth so she decided to numb me up to clean my teeth. Not with a shot numb but with this rinse that I had to keep in my mouth for 3 minutes. O.K.....usually 3 minutes is nothing, right? Well, not when you are literally watching the clock, or actually watching the watch that was sitting in my lap cause I had to hold my head over my lap for those 3 minutes so that my throat didn't get numb! Let me just say, those 3 minutes felt like 3 hours. So, not only did I rinse with the numb-stuff but she also shot this other stuff around my gums for added numbness. Yep, I was numb. It helped though. It really only hurt once, I think. I'll tell you, I was so numb though, that when she would spray the water in my mouth, to rinse it out...I, for real, couldn't even feel the water spraying in. Weird feeling!!! Anyway, no cavities for me...YAH me!

Next, Miss Morgan...good cleaning...no cavities.. YAH Morgan!

Last, but certainly not least, Chandler...he needs to floss more (I do too, but she told him he needed too..HA!) He's got great teeth but guess what?.....yep, he has a cavity. So, we go back next week to get it filled. MAN!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

oh..did you not tell them about the fragment of a baby tooth that is still wedged in my gum?? lol!

Katie said...

Oh, and don't forget morgan NEEDS TO START FLOSSING AGAIN!!!! :P. hehe

Love you!

Erika J. said...

i was just about to post about the dentist as well.