CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

to two of my favorite people in the world!!!!!!!!!

LaDonna - We go waaaaayyyyyy back, from kids. I was 11, she was 13 when we met. Our families have grown up together. Man Ladonna, I'm making us sound really old, huh? lol
Anyway, we were in each others weddings. When I was pregnant with Chandler, she was pregnant with Chelsei. When she was pregnant with Lindsei, I was pregnant with Morgan. When she got pregnant with Jacob, she broke our routine. HA! When I was in the hospital delivering Morgan, she brought me a rose. (I usually have a terrible memory, but certain things I do remember)
Going back to our teen years, we once decided we would "run away" from home together. We both had our teddy bears and climbed out my bedroom window. We made it to the end of the street and chickened out. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....remember that LaDonna? Oh my word...I would so kill one of my kids....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! We've spent many Christmas's together. I've said before, LaDonna and I can not talk for a while (for no particular reason, busy lives) but when we do hook back up and talk it's like we've spoken every day.
LaDonna...I love you with all my heart and I hope this birthday is the best you've ever had. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THE BEST DAY YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!


Laura....."my buddy"....this is what we call each other. We also go way back. Before Steve and I were married and before Josh and Andrea were born. Actually, Laura played her violin in our wedding. We have raised our kids together. When I need some advise, "motherly" advice, Laura is one that I call because I feel she is one of the "best" mothers that is out there. When I thought I was pregnant the 2nd time, I called Laura and told her. She went straight to the store and bought a pregnancy test. I took the test and Laura looked at it and I will never forget her words...."You are SO pregnant". We hunted for our first houses together. (She and Jeff lived in an apartment and Steve and I lived in a condo). We both bought our first houses at the same time in Smyrna. When I was pregnant (i keep talking alot about when I was pregnant) anyway, when I was pregnant, I wouldn't drink diet coke cause I thought it might be bad for the baby so when I was in the hospital and had delivered Cha, Laura comes walking in with a 2-liter diet coke, crying her eyes out (those of you that know Laura, know exactly the cry that I'm talking about )lol. We also have spent many Christmas's together, as a matter of fact, we still do.

Laura....I love you with all my heart!!! You will always be "my buddy"!! Thank you for being you in my life!

1 comments:

Morgan said...

Aww, mom! those are so sweet!!!

Happy birthday Don-Don and Sis. Laura!! I love you both very much! :)
and i hope you have a wonderful day!