CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kasey

I don't want to steal her thunder by sharing too much cause I don't know how much she will want to share on her blog but I'll just say that tonight we had a special "going away" (back to Idaho) service for Kasey. It hasn't "hit" me until tonight that she's leaving. I'm sad....really....really sad!!!!!! Under her circumstances now, I can't blame her for wanting to be with her family but I don't like it one bit that she's leaving us. Kasey has been such a vital part of our congregation for the past almost 4 years. If I had to sum her up in one word, the first thing that comes to mind is...FAITHFUL. No matter what was going on or what needed to be done, you could count on Kasey to be there supporting. There's absolutely no doubt that she loves the Lord and wants to please Him above all else. I miss her already and she's not even gone yet. I miss the idea that she's leaving. My kids, both of them, think alot of her. They both hate to see her leave. We all hate to see her leave.

I love you Kasey....you have been a strength to me through all that you've had to face.
I will be praying for you.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Ten years tam, ten years. :)

Tam said...

that's mom to you...LOL!!!!