CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Coupons

I just got finished clipping and filing my weekly coupons. (that sounds so important, doesn't it?)HA! Anyway, I've copied Amy on the filing system and it's the coolest way to keep up with what you have. You know those holder things that you put baseball cards in if your collecting them? You know, a clear sheet thingy that has about 9 pockets, on each side. Well, if you put your coupons in those you can see what you have and they are easily accessible. If you have your coupons in just an envelope or some other holder, you have to dig through until you find which one you need, and if you don't have each coupon memorized you could forget and miss a really good deal. But, this way (you actually keep the clear sheets in a 3 ring binder folder) and all you have to do is open the folder and "BAM" (as Morgans says)there are all your coupons in perfect view. It's great!! I can't wait to get the Kroger and Publix add now every Sunday just to see what is gonna be on sale. And let me just say, this week, I'm gonna get some good deals!

I feel tired. Can you think and feel like your sleeping really good at night but not really be sleeping good at night? Did that make any sense?

I think I'll go lay on the couch and watch Jon & Kate plus 8...I love that show!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love Jon & Kate, too!

Erika J. said...

i know what you mean about feeling like you slept good but still feeling exhausted.

Caet said...

I like Jon & Kate too! :D



... this Word Verification does NOT like me!