CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

And that's just what it has done, off and on all day. It's been so purty out there at times. At one point, it actually looked like a blizzard, well, a blizzard for Tennessee that is. It really has been enjoyable. Nice...REAL nice (NEXT)... only my family will know what that means..LOLOLOL!!!! You have to be at my mom's on Christmas Eve to get it.

Anyhoo, I've talked to my dad the past several days about different things. There are those "official" times that I will call him and say..."this is your member, not your daughter talking....and I need advise". I'm so thankful for the wisdom of my dad. Years ago, in school, I had to write a paper entitled "My Hero". That paper consisted of several paragraphs about my dad. To this day, he is still my hero. I have a couple of hero's but he is at the very top of the list. I love him very much and I'm proud, very proud, to call him my daddy.

Tonight's menu will consist of....Chicken that has been marinating in some kind of mesquite grill something or other, green beans, mac n cheese, and chicken flavored rice. Mmmmmmmmmm, that sounds so good.

Has anyone ever shopped at the Goodwill Store? I know you have, Les. She (Les, that is) can find the cutest clothes in there. I think I want to go. I know, I know, Les, you tried to get me to go today....sorry.....how bout Friday?

I guess I will end this very rambling post with my blessing:

2 men with great wisdom that have a HUGE impact in my life....my husband and my dad!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I have a great dad, too...and I can't wait to find a great husband! lol. Oh, and God has definitely been hearing our prayers for me (I don't mean that to sound self-centered), and he has been working in me so much. i've gotten a whole new perspective on my situation and am so thankful that God gave me the opportunity to make a graceful exit from something that had become a huge source of worry and frustration. thank you for praying and feel free to keep praying for me! hope you are finally all better...it stinks being sick. love ya!

Tam said...

Sara,
So glad to hear the good news and no way do you sound self-centered, when we pray, if we are living a life pleasing to Him, we should expect Him to not only hear but answer according to His will so YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

I've always loved your dad too! Tell him hello for me and your mom.

and yes, I'm feeling much better. thx

Erika J. said...

hey - i love eddie too! LOL!

cute layout tam!