CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

"like a truck ran over me"

Earlier Chandler asked..."how ya feelin, mom?" My response..."like a truck ran over me". It's really weird, I wouldn't say I have the full blown flu but something is going on for sure. My body is fighting something hard. It's like I need an injection of energy. I'm cold on the inside...does that make any sense? And, I'm aching on the inside....if that makes any sense either? This is how cold I was last night. I climbed in bed with my fuzzy socks, long Jon P.J.'s and my heavy robe on top of that and still got under the covers which consisted of the sheet and 2 blankets. It's sorta like it comes in waves. I'll think...well, I'm O.K. then in a matter of minutes I just want to lay down and sleep. It's like I'm split right down the middle......"your sick"...."your not sick"...."your sick"...."your not sick"....I would just as well stop at the "your not sick"....thank you very much!

Anyway, if my body let's me, and that's a great big question mark seeing how I'm feeling right this minute, I'm gonna try and paint Morgan's room this weekend. I did go get the paint. We are doing 3 of the walls green, the official color is called...."fresh pear" and 1 of the walls will be pink....officially "dreamy memory". We chose these colors from her comforter, which I think she has posted a pic of it on her livejournal that you can go look at, if you so choose.

***Blessing - being able to go to Minnesota in June to be with Autumn for her graduation party and spend a couple of days with her and her family....we purchased our tickets last night! We are flying to Chicago, then driving to Minnesota (Chicago is half way) then when we come back to Chicago we are going to spend a couple of days there for a vacation.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Feel better! I will pray for you!

Tam said...

Thanks Sara....we just got prayers floatin every where, huh? HA!

That's our answer for every thing though!!