CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Shew...non-stop

I'm tired. I've had such a busy day. It's been good, just busy. It started with Dakota jumping up on my bed about 5:15AM. She sleeps with Morgan, usually, but made her way down stairs very early. I assumed that she needed to go potty so I jumped out of bed, grabbed her up and put her outside. I went to the restroom myself and had a surprise, a Dakota surprise waiting for me in the bathroom floor. Thankfully, I didn't step in it. That's it....Dakota has to go back to sleeping in her crate. We've tried this before, letting her sleep in Morgan's bed, and for a while she did well, but I think she has fallen off the wagon, so it's back to the crate tonight. I did not stay up that early. I slept for a couple of more hours and got up for the day at about 7:00. I did some cleaning and laundry. Chandler and I did some Algebra, then I quickly ran off to Kroger for my deals.

I really need at least 2 hours in there. I think I could have gotten more deals but I just didn't have the time. Maybe I'll go back before the end of the week. I had to leave to get the kids to soccer practice at about 2:45 in Gallatin. BUT, I did have time for a few good deals. We use ground turkey (I mentioned that in an earlier post) and Kroger has there fresh ground turkey on sale this week for .99 cents per lb. Yep, you read that right...99 cents. So, I bought 10 of them. I use several each week so I racked up. I also got a Pillsbury cake mix for 20 cents. It was one of the 10 for 10 deals and I had a 40 cent coupon which was doubled at the register so I paid only 20 cents for that puppy....cha ching!!!! I paid 50 cents for deodorant after sale and coupon. I also got those pizza roll things cheap. They are also 10 for 10, which means $1 each. My coupon was 40 cents...doubled that's 80 cents off of the dollar so, yes sir ree....20 cents yet again.

O.K. so much for that. I drove Chandler, Morgan and Brandon to soccer practice. I sat in the car waiting for them, which was a perfect time to read my Bible and pray, so that's just what I did. On the way home, Chandler and Brandon made plans for Brandon to sleep over. We went to his house, got his stuff and headed back to our house. I came in the door, immediately starting making dinner, which was spaghetti, washed up some dishes and finally have sat down to check things out and to post.

Oh yeah, I forgot something. I had to make a run to my momma's house to drop off her laundry detergent which has been at my house for several days. Well, since the last time I did her laundry. She has been really, really sick with the flu but she needed her detergent to do some laundry as she felt like it. Thankfully, we (the Fox's) have managed to not get sick with all the junk that has been going around and I certainly did not want my mom's germs so, I literally laid her detergent on her front porch and rang the door bell and left. My dad flew out to Oklahoma today for a funeral. One of the members at Antioch, his mother passed away and daddy went to be with them and attend the funeral. (Bro. Childress's mother).


So yeah, as I started this post...I'm tired, so...

Good night

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love good coupons. with my Kroger card and Coupons I always save a TON!!!

LaDonna said...

I wish I had time to do the whole coupon thing. I barely find time to buy the groceries, and became I'm in such a hurry and usually spend too much. I have been able to get to the place where I never go shop for groceries until I have made out a menu and grocery list, so that helps some. Hope Viv feels better soon.

Erika J. said...

i thought i commented on here last night. hmmm....

go to www.coupons.com and enter your zip. it'll give you several pages of coupons you can print out.