CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

things to do, places to go, people to see

That's my day.

Morgan and I have to sit down and do Algebra. We didn't yesterday. The day got away from us, so today, we will.

She has a job today. She is cleaning Kim's house to get ready for the goody-swap tonight. Speakin of goody-swap, I'm making this new thing. I found the recipe in a magazine and it looks o-so-yummy. We'll see. If you like peanut butter, which I do...it's my favorite, then you will like this. I have to make a trip to the store to get the ingredients that I don't have.

I NEED to do some cleaning in my own house. Yep, I do.

I would really like to make a trip to the Y at some point, to work off all those goodies I will be tasting from the swap.

2 weeks from Friday is Christmas. Can you believe it?! I don't want to rush it getting here. I LOVE all the "stuff" that goes with building up to that day. The shopping, the goody-swaps, the wrapping gifts (well, that's not really my favorite), the gatherings, the play's....all of it.....I love it.

that's about it for now....gotta get Mo up for that Math, so I can get her to Kim's.

have a good one

0 comments: