CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Busy-ness

Saturday night was the "ugly sweater" party. This was a party Erika had while she was in town. Morgan took pictures so I will have to get her to post some for me. My mom won the "ugly sweater" contest. When you see her picture, you will know why. It was super great visiting with Erika this past weekend. I wish with all my heart they lived here. Kailee and Maddie got to participate in the children's Christmas program and they did a great job. Kailee even had some lines that she had been practicing and she did it like a pro. So cute. Also, the children at Antioch have been practicing the "bell choir" for several months and they played Joy to the World. Kailee practiced one time with them and did it like she had been doing it the whole time. She was even telling the other kids when it was their turn. It was so cute.

This morning when I went to clean my Monday house, they had left me a Christmas gift. A very pretty candle arrangement. Not only that, but she had added an extra $25 to what I normally get. It was super nice. I really did appreciate it.

Tonight we went over to Jeff and Laura's house for Christmas. For years, we have gotten together with them. They are like family! It's a tradition that will last forever. Our families share a special bond that has come from the Lord!

Can you believe it's the week of Christmas?! I'm excited! I love it!

Oh yeah, Bradley is CONSISTANTLY drinking from a straw. I know that may not seem like a big deal, but it is. It's progress. Until now, he couldn't do it consistantly. It was just too hard for him. But, I thank the Lord for any progress. Please keep praying for him. I know it's been a while, BELIEVE ME, we know...but I don't want people to forget to pray becasue it has been a long time. I know life does go on for everyone, but please don't forget.

I'm still believing with all my heart for that miracle! That Complete Miracle!!!!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

praying!!!

Pam said...

Praying. Also we purchased the bells this year for our children and they played festive bells, and Joy to the world they did really good. The bells are really cute. Can't wait to see pictures of the ugly sweaters.

emily said...

That's awesome about the straw! That makes me happy. Thank you Lord! Thanks for sharing.