CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

I have to tell this story....

So, Chelsei and I had our "date" today. We had lunch at Panera, which by the way, was my first time and I must say..."yumola". We went to Goodwill after that. When we walked in I immediately saw this horrible looking coat. I said to Chels..."too bad we don't have a camera, I would so make you put that on so I could take a picture".

We started looking at the sweaters. Now, I love Goodwill and I can usally find some really cute sweaters. But, there are those that are hidious and we saw a few. Again, I said to her...."we need a camera". She said...."let's go to my house and get mine and then come back". So, we did.

We came back and first thing we put on was that oh so ugly coat. We took her pic. Next, it was my turn. I put the ugly coat on and heard....r-r-r-i-i-i-p-p-p.

This was our conversation from here.....laughing our selves to death at the same time.

Tam - "OH NO, Chels...I think I ripped it. What do I do? Should I tell them?

Chels - "I don't know...why are you asking ME....you have the Holy Ghost..your the minister"

Tam - " Yeah, but you have the Lord too, what should I do?"

****HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER***

Tam- "I've got to tell them. I cannot just leave. I will not be able to lay my head down tonight if I just leave".

We get in line so I can tell

A lady says to us...."you girls are having too much fun in here". Ah! we were!

I told Chels...."I hope they don't make me pay for that ugly coat". ha!

I tell them what happened and they were very nice about it. He said things break all the time in here, it's O.K.

It was SO funny!!!!!!! We had a blast!

You can see all the pictures we took on her facebook.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh. That was such a great day!! I had so much fun!!! I needed that. We should do it again sometime. Love you! :D

wemmies said...

At least you didn't cut it off with a pocket knife and leave. *smirk*

Tam said...

Wendy....I did think of that! HaHa!!!!!!

Tam said...

not cutting it off and leaving but knowing someone who did! LOL!!!!!

Vic said...

At least you weren't stuck in it...