CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the agenda for today

Morgan spent the night with Katie so she's not here. Chandler is still in bed. He does not have to work today. He and I need to have a really good day with that Geometry book. He talked me into not doing math yesterday. He was tired from working and promised that we could do two lessons today to make up. That boy and his procrastination when it comes to school. Oh well.....

I will do some cleaning today as I always do. When Autumn was here, I drove her nuts with the cleaning. She said it made her nervous how quick I would pick things up. HA! I didn't give the house time to get messy. What can I say?! I like a clean house.

My plan is to run at some point.

I want to go to Kohls and get one of those valour (sp?) outfits. They look kinda like a warm-up outfit but a little nicer. They are really soft and comfy. Do ya'll know what I'm talking about?

I also want to find a lighted wreath for my front door. Maybe I'll try Big Lots....maybe.

This month is already filling up fast. If I don't write down every thing, I will over lap something for sure.

I need to wrap the Christmas presents that I already have but I need wrapping paper. Maybe I'll do that when I go to Big Lots.

This post has basically just been my random thinking....can you tell?

Oh yeah, did ya'll read Morgan's "L" story? Isn't that cool?!

3 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

Morgan's story is the sweetest thing. I think sometimes we forget that even though something may sound insignificant to anyone else, God still cares about it. Morgan is just precious!

Kasey said...

I know what you are talking about...the jogging suits...:) I think you will get some sort of brown. Am i right??

Tam said...

Kasey...you know me way too well. I got one yesterday....BROWN!