CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I hope....

all this rain turns to snow. Wouldn't that be great?

I don't think I'm gonna get out of the house today until I have too. Steve and I have to go to his company Christmas dinner tonight. Not our favorite thing to do, especailly for Steve. He HATES that kind of thing. But, I'm not gonna complain seeing how the Lord provided us this job. It's a blessing to be able to have a job and a Christmas dinner to go to.

One bad thing about it is that I'm gonna miss Morgan's tutorial Christmas program. That I do hate. I feel like I need to go with Steve though. She's bummed, but understands. But, I'm gonna recruit family to be there. Cha is gonna take her for us. What a brother. My parents and Les and hopefully Rick will be there. And, I'm hoping my mother in law can come.

Denise, I know you will be reading this. If you can make it also, that would be great. It's tonight at 7. Just give me a shout on facebook to let me know....thanks!

I have extra kids at the house today. Jacob and Lindsei stayed the night. That Jacob is such a doll baby. He was planning on sleeping on the couch in the bonus room. When I got up this morning and came upstairs, he was not in the bonus room. I got to looking and he was on the floor in Morgan's room. So cute! I guess he didn't want to be in a room by himself. I'm gonna miss them, all of them, when they leave for S.C.

enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you too!

Brandon Shaw said...

It's snowing here :D

Anonymous said...

*looks outside*
wishes really do come true! :D