CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

I did it

Morgan helped me tonight and I got a facebook.  The majority was that I do it, so I did.  I've still got some learning to do but it should be fun.  


***side note - I'm typing on Morgans Macbook right now and I'm SO not use to it.  I want my computer but Steve has already turned it off for the night and I didn't want to turn it back on so I grabbed hers.  I'm gonna type one sentence and not correct my errors just so you guys can see how horrible I am on this thing.....


Tonight I wnet to O'
charlery with andrea, chelsei, nd Moran.  We came back to the house and had coffee nd played Cach Phrase.  It ws a super fun niht.

OH MY WORD!!!!!

Morgan is cracking up at me right now.  I told you I could NOT type on this thing.  

What I was trying to say is....

Tonight I went to O'Charleys with Andrea, Chelsei, and Morgan.  We came back to the house and had coffee and played Catch Phrase.  It was a super fun night.


2 comments:

Kasey said...

Perfect Practice makes perfect, just keep typing on it. You will get better!

Amanda Bull said...

Ha! Sara has a Mac, too. I couldn't get used to it, either!