CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Every where you go

This time of year, every where you go there is something to eat. Last night was the goody swap. It was super fun. Les and Kim had tons of good food. We left with tons of good goodies. I do mean tons. Les had this long table set up and it was packed full of goodies. We all took some of everything (mostly everything). So, now I have two containers sitting on my kithchen counter just waiting to be consumed. OH! Will power.... I need will power. I think I can, I think I can....

From Thanksgiving until the first of the year, there's extra food around every corner. When I went to clean for the lady that I clean for on Monday's, she had a zip lock bag sitting on her kitchen table with "Tammy" written on it. It was full of cookies....oh good grief! Thankfully, I could not eat those. They had chocoalte in them. That is sometimes my saving grace, that I cannot eat chocolate. It saves me from indulging. I brought them hope and the family enjoyed them.

Ondra had these cake balls last night. OH MY GOODNESS! She said she just simply made a cake, had all the ingredients in a bowl, mixed it all up, made balls out of them, cooked them and then dipped them in chocolate. Some she dipped in dark chocoalte and some dipped in white chocoalte. Which, by the way, she said she did some research for me and there is not cocoa in white chocolate (I assume it's the cocoa that gives me the headaches). I've wondered before about the white chocolate, if I could eat it or not. Anyway, I did eat the white cake balls and man they were sooooo good!

Well, the house is quiet. Morgan is not here. HA! Cha is still in bed. The dogs are quiet. I guess I 'll get some things done

c ya!

1 comments:

Kasey said...

I told you you could do white chocolate! goof BALL...haha, get it. you ate the cake ball, i called you goof ball. hahaha...i crack myself up. ;)