CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Double Date

O.K. so...here's my day.....

I have got to take Morgan over to Amy's house at 11:00. They are finishing up their Christmas movie. Chelsei says they are staying until they finish. Shew....could be a long day for them.

From there, Steve and I are going to clean the church. It's my weekend. Amy and I alternate weekends, and it's my turn.

After cleaning the church, not really sure. Probably just come home and do stuff.

Then tonight........YAH!......... my title.....Double Date.....

Steve and me...Rick and Les are going on a double date. We are going to eat at Hickory Falls for dinner and then we are going to see a play. There is this church in Smyrna that has a really good drama department and they put on plays for the public. They really are talented. I've been to several and have really enjoyed them. Tonight we are gonna see....."It's a Wonderful Life". That's one of our favorite all time movies. How can you not love that movie?! Should be super fun!

Rick and Les are our buddies! Rick (he's my uncle, just in case you didn't know, my mom's brother)...we have ALWAYS been extra close. My entire life, we've had a bond. I'm serious. I can't explain it. Even when I was little, he and I had something special. I'm thankful for this. And, now to make it even extra special...Les and I have a "best friend" relationship. She's my sister at heart! It's SO nice to have family that are friends and friends that are family!!!!

enjoy this cold day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, our date. I'm looking forward to that. When should we go?

Tam said...

Hmmmmm....how bout Friday?