CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Making a list and checking it twice

Man, from now until after Christmas is gonna be a whirl wind. Today, Morgan and I have to be at the church for the children's christmas party and play practice. Then we have to stop at the Goodwill for our "ugly sweaters". Then we get to show off our "ugly sweaters".

Steve and Chandler went to Knoxville today. The Vols are playing Belmont in Basketball. They were super exctited about this. Belmont is where Steve graduated from and where Chandler wants to go to college and the Vols are their favorite college team. So, who do they cheer for? They will have fun!

Tomorrow, of course, is church with tomorrow night being the Children's Christmas program. Monday evening we have a traditional gathering with some friends. Tuesday, I think I'm baking with Lynn. And, Wednesday, is Christmas Eve. Good Grief!!!!! Where did the month of December go? That's what makes me sad, it goes by wwwwwwaaaaaayyyyy to fast.

Anyway, I've gotta run.....and I don't think I'm stopping until 2009.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, Christmas is in three days! Ridiculous!