CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tammy & Morgan Day

Today, Morgan and I have spent most of the day together. After we did Algebra and a few other things, she and I went to make the church deposit and then headed to the Y. We had a good work out. We got really tickeled as she "tried" to do sit-ups. Her head looked like a chicken or something. I don't know, it was just funny. Guess you had to be there.

From there, we went to Kroger to get some stuff, lots of stuff actually. As we were doing our grocery shopping, we both realized the coolest thing. We realized a prayer that the Lord had answered for us and we didn't even realize it. I'm not gonna tell what it is cause she's gonna post all about it and I don't want to take it from her. So, go read her blog. I don't think she's posted it just yet but I'll make sure she does before the day is over. It's really cool! Let's just say, God is so good and cares about every "L"ittle thing. (you'll get it when you read her blog)

Tonight the menu is spaghetti and salad. Quick, easy and cheap but still yummy.

After dinner I'm gonna dive into something I'm doing for this up coming Sunday night's youth service. Thank the Lord for inspiration.

Hope all is well with ya'll....it is with me!

0 comments: