CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Did you see it? Did you see it?

The Snow.....

It was beautiful!!!!!! Just about the whole way to our Christmas dinner tonight for Steve's work, it snowed...HARD! Seriously, there were times on the interstate that we could only drive about 25 miles per hour. It was one of those really pretty snows. The flakes were huge. I loved it! I think we got over an inch in Smyrna.

Another good thing about the snow is that the Christmas program that Morgan was participating in tonight at her tutorial, got cancelled. It's rescheduled for next Thursday night. That means Steve and I won't have to miss it. I'm glad! Not only did the program get cancelled but tutorial classes got cancelled for tomorrow. If Rutherford County schools get cancelled, then tutorial is cancelled as well. Cha is thrilled. That means he doesnt have to take his mid-terms. At least tomorrow anyway. So, I guess that means Christmas break for him has begun. He does have a History test to take but other than that, he's done for 3 weeks. WooHoo!

Morgan has some school to do tomorrow but basically we are school free for a while. Ah! gotta love it!

Tomorrow, if the weather permits, Chelsei and I have a date. We are having lunch at Panera (never been before) and we are shopping at Goodwill! Fun stuff!

So, for now...I think I'll go to bed!
good nite

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I love panera and adore good will! sounds like a perfect date! have fun!!! love ya!

Amanda Bull said...

Mmm. Panera is one of my favorites. They have really good sandwiches and Sara loves their orange scones.

crystal said...

Snow, wow thts cool... I have internet now..